We know you are So excited about new the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are Apple’s newest flagship iPhones. On the more affordable end and are being sold alongside the more expensive iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are ideal for those who don’t need pro-level camera features.
iPhone 13 Specifications
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
- The cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- An advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- 5G capable
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before.
iPhone 13 Camera Features
- Smart HDR 4 – Recognizes up to four people in a scene and optimizes the contrast, lighting, and even skin tones for each person so everyone looks their best.
- Photographic Styles – Photographic Styles are smart, adjustable filters that can do things like boost or mute colors without affecting skin tone. Styles apply selectively to an image, unlike a filter that’s applied to the entire image. Photographic Styles include Vibrant (boosts colors), Rich Contrast (darker shadows and deeper colors), Warm (accentuates golden undertones), or Cool (accentuates blue undertones). Tone and Warmth are customizable for each style, so you can get the exact look that you want.
- Night Mode – Takes a series of images over a few seconds and aggregates them together to allow for photography in extremely low lighting situations.
- Deep Fusion – Works in mid to low lighting conditions and brings out the texture and detail in the image.
- Portrait Mode – Keeps the subject of the photo in focus while blurring the background.
- Portrait Lighting – Changes the lighting of Portrait Mode photos with effects that include Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono.
- True Tone flash – True Tone flash is the built-in flash, and it is designed to match the ambient lighting so it doesn’t throw off the white balance of the photo when used.
- Panorama – Captures panoramic shots up to 63 megapixels.
- Burst Mode – Allows a series of images to be captured all at once, which is good for high-action shots.
iPhone 13 Battery Life
Apple has improved battery life across the iPhone 13 lineup with the A15 chip and larger battery sizes. The iPhone 13 mini’s battery lasts for up to 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 mini. The iPhone 13’s battery lasts for up to 2.5 hours iPhone 12.
The iPhone 13 mini supports up to 17 hours of video playback (13 hours when streaming), and up to 55 hours of audio playback. The iPhone 13 supports up to 19 hours of video playback (up to 15 hours of streaming) and up to 75 hours of audio playback.
Both iPhone 13 models support fast charging and can charge to 50 percent within 30 minutes using a Lightning to USB-C cable and a 20W power adapter.
The iPhone 13 lineup continues to offer built-in MagSafe technology in the form of a magnetic ring. That is designed to connect to the MagSafe charger and other magnetic accessories.
The MagSafe charger snaps right onto the back of the iPhone 13 models and charges at 15W. Which is higher than the 7.5W wireless charging available with Qi-based chargers.
Other magnetic accessories are compatible with the magnetic ring, including cases, sleeves, snap-on wallets, and more, with third-party companies also able to make accessories for the MagSafe iPhones.
Apple warns that MagSafe Chargers can leave a circular imprint on its leather cases, and a similar effect has been seen on silicone cases. Apple also says that credit cards, security badges, passports, and keyfobs should not be placed between the iPhone and MagSafe charger.
Find more Latest Apple News On Our Website.